Custom Transformers From Cybertron

Fan made custom transformers, in the effort to make our favourite characters in Transformers animation comes alive, Aim to achieve anime accurate custom transformers. Everyone is welcome to comments and showcase your work to promote the community Custom Fandom

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Anime accurate G1 Dinobot Swoop?


A great friend of mine, contacted me sometime back, asking if I would help him with his Swoop repaint. I was like Wow.. I am both honoured and flattered.. at the same time uncertain.

I mean.. Man its one of the rarest G1 around and one of the most sort after Dinobots.
And he wanted to put his precious in my hands? I was like.. Hope I will not let him down.. and risk his Swoop turning it into poop..

Anyhow, he handed his swoop over to me to day.. I wish he is not regretting... Hahahah...
He wanted me to repaint it to give it a little more anime accurate... If this was mine.. I would have go ahead wth a resculpt in his head and give the arms and legs a little more articulation.. but well like I said.. Its not mine..

So here's a pics of how the original Swoop looks like if you havent seen one. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home