Custom Transformers From Cybertron

Fan made custom transformers, in the effort to make our favourite characters in Transformers animation comes alive, Aim to achieve anime accurate custom transformers. Everyone is welcome to comments and showcase your work to promote the community Custom Fandom

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Next Project: Victory Saber

I have always been a fan of Star Saber and Victory Leo. However, I can't say the same of the Robot master interpretation.

Star Saber has a face that looks too fat for him. absense of hip and knee joints gives him a huge discount in the posability department., His arms has limited posability too.

Victory Leo, was on the whole a much better toy. However, his face sculpt makes him look like a kid or worse a monkey. And the lack of knee joints was pretty disappointing.

When they merge to form Victory Saber. The biggest problem I have was his puny wings. And Even the original version looks much better in proportion than this. Isn't it suppose to be an improvement ? The complaints goes on.....

Recently, my brother was trying display "him" in his cabinet, I just couldn't stand looking at it.. and not do anything.

I just have to do something to it.

In the next few weeks I will be posting my progress on my work on my custom Victory Saber.
Do check back for updates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home