Custom Transformers From Cybertron

Fan made custom transformers, in the effort to make our favourite characters in Transformers animation comes alive, Aim to achieve anime accurate custom transformers. Everyone is welcome to comments and showcase your work to promote the community Custom Fandom

Friday, September 29, 2006

I am working on Quintesson now!!



I been procastinating to do this for the longest time, due to the lack of the right paints and materials as you will learn later.. haha..

Just for the infomation of those interested. I did not build it. I only painted it. ( That's one of the reasons for my lack in motivation to work on it.) However, its available at Rapid Squirral's Production. And I must thank the Person behind this wonderful scuplt. He is simply a genius.

And I have reasons to believe he is the genuis that brought us Transformable A.R.C.

Thank God we found you. Check back for updates.

Meanwhile, Just a little recap. A couple of picture of my all time Favourite. THS Ultra Magnus.

I will also be posting some of my work in progress for my previous custom.

All comments are most welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home