Custom Transformers From Cybertron

Fan made custom transformers, in the effort to make our favourite characters in Transformers animation comes alive, Aim to achieve anime accurate custom transformers. Everyone is welcome to comments and showcase your work to promote the community Custom Fandom

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The new Ginrai. Yes God Ginrai

Doing it in a whole new propective


For anyone who has been observant would know that I am a great Fan of Ginrai, I have made 3 custom of him so far. and still I am not satisfied. working on the original gives much limitations. Scratch building him will not be perfect either, since my skills are no where near some of the experts around. I have been stalling till recently.

A friend of mine one of the best sculpter and scratch builder I've known ( Its really my honour to have known him) recently got himself a milling machine. Making it possible to make my dream Ginrai.

However, I have the faintest idea to work with 3D modling software. And thats the greatest setback. However, I am taking on the challenge. Its gonna be long and ardous.. but I am determine to see this to completion... meanwhiles here's some of the sneaks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home